Here are some of the other people writing about Frank Viola‘s new book God’s Favorite Place On Earth, which I wrote about in my last post. This post serves as a collection of links to other people’s say about the book. As you probably already know, you can get 25 gifts for ordering between May 1st and May 7th. Find out how at the book’s website.
- Jon Zens is a close friend to Viola and has written a post about the book on his blog at Searching Together.
- Kat Huff ordered the book and wants you to read along with her. She ends her post with a nice little poem about the life and death of words.
- Among the 25 gifts are Milt Rodriguez‘s e-book Christ in 3-D. You can find out more about that book at The Rebuilder’s website.
- At the site Goodreads.com, where you can get suggestions on new books to read based on your favorite genres and previous favorite books, you can read reviews of the book. As of the writing of this post all of them gave the book five out five.
- David D. Flowers has done a Q&A with Frank Viola about the book.
- Joshua Lawson has written a review at his blog In Search of the City.
- Read what blogger and journalist Mike Morrell, who also has his say among the 47 recommendations, has to say about the book.
- Greg Boyd, an “internationally recognized theologian, preacher, teacher, apologist and author”, was also one to leave an official recommendation, interviewed Frank about the book.
- You can of course find more reviews at Amazon.
I hope this helps. 🙂